About Me

My photo
Magnetic Island., Queensland., Australia
ARTIST PROFILE. (Edward Blum). I have painted and drawn since childhood, as a form of identity and purpose. It provides out side of family the single most powerful force predominating my life as far back as I can recollect and is symbiotic of my future. I look forward to this future which will be consumed pursuing art personally and professionally. As an artist I would like to capture the human condition, basic emotion and our essence. A freedom to look deeper than thought and express in a far more powerful medium, using color figuratively and in abstracted form. A universal language defined by the human condition. It is this place in the human psyche where what we visualize is interwoven not only by what we interpret that we see. But is also tainted by the shadow of our past. A distortion of our perceptions of reality as we believe it to be.. Ultimately it is here that my mind finds interest, and I foresee my artistic future evolving.

Followers

Please take the time to view some of the wonderful varieties of talented blogs above.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

"Grief".
Spring.
"Flinders River Richmond".
Colie and Dog

Today i visited my beautiful mum, and photoed some of my art works she has from when I was a kid.  Feel  old, can't believe i painted my first painting Thirty two years ago when I was twelve years old. ( Colie and Lamb). A picture I loved that hang oon my Grand parents Wall.

I am so sorry I hasve fallen behind ib blogger, health, moving life. I am so  glad to be getting it together joining new blogs and catching up with all my blogger friends blogs.




3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I enjoyed your beautiful paintings!!
    Greetings from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you
    I love the people of Australia
    Beautiful art blog
    Please communicate

    ReplyDelete